Kemptown Mums and Toddlers!

(5 Posts)
mamafury Thu 11-Sep-14 08:34:41

My husband and I have just moved to lovely Kemptown with our 3 year old boy. We are also expecting a baby in January 2015.
I am looking for playgroups, toddler activities, music groups - anything to keep a toddler happy and busy while adjusting to our new area and so we can also meet other mums and toddlers. I have been searching online and there is loads of stuff on in Brighton and Hove but not much coming up in Kemptown. We don't have a car, yet. So I am looking for things to do locally. Does anyone have any links or advice? Do mums meet up regularly anywhere? Are there any hidden gems I should know about?

TIA, from a lonely mum and toddler sending each other crazy!!

tinkitonki Sun 14-Sep-14 21:19:30

Have you tried going along to a stay and play at your local childrens centre?
Pretty good chance you will be able to find out what else is on in the area from other mums or the workers.
I think Dorset Gardens Methodist Church has an under 5's group.
Don't forget as well the beauty of Brighton is the amazing bus service so actually not having a car still makes it easy to get around to other places.
Prince Regent is good for swimming, nice warm kids pool and the Jubilee library is fantastic for kids, they do baby boogie and other groups I think.
Hope this helps

ESTJG Fri 24-Oct-14 22:52:38

Hi Mamafury - I am moving to Kemp Town with my 3 year old end of November and don't know anyone so if you would like to meet up that would be great - pm me!

TazKemptown Mon 15-Dec-14 16:30:21

Hi

We moved to Kemptown last month. I'm a FT mum to a little boy called Eden, he's 2 1/2. Looking for other local mums with kids of a similar age to hang out with.

If anyone's interested in meeting for a coffee and a yap. Please message me.

Thanks
T

TempusFuckit Mon 15-Dec-14 16:33:57

The Dorset Gardens playgroup is on Thursdays from 10am to midday and is only a quid - bargain!

FB page here smile

https://www.facebook.com/tearawaytotsdorsetgardens

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now