Getting fit!!

(3 Posts)
Jacquie766 Wed 12-Feb-14 08:18:24

I have this bike that I bought with the thought of getting fit in mind but as I haven't ridden a bike for like donkeys years, I am a bit nervous about going on the roads on my own until my confidence has built up some. Is there anyone else out there who likes going for bike rides and would be happy to keep me company whilst I huff and puff myself to fitness?? blush

twofigs Fri 14-Feb-14 16:33:51

Helloo Jacquie766,

I have a massively underused bike and some christmas poundage to shift, so yes I'm up for a cycle - when the bloomin rain stops! Whereabouts are you? PM me if you'd prefer?

Jacquie766 Sat 15-Feb-14 18:54:04

Hi Twofigs,

Hahaha same here ... pounds and lots of puffing due to being incredibly unfit so I really need to start moving my butt before the summer hols hit me and I looked like one of those beached whales on holiday. I am new to this site so I am unsure how to send you a message but I live off of Bear Road. Maybe you could send me a message and I can follow you from there? :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now