Looking for a new family for our fab Au Pair

(3 Posts)
LettuceBee Sat 14-Jan-12 09:30:24

I'm looking for a friendly family in central Brighton or Hove for our wonderful Au Pair.

She's been an absolute star in our incredibly bonkers busy household: doing morning drop offs (3 kids, 2 schools), pick ups, cooking the kids' tea, entertaining them, doing their laundry, tidying their rooms, babysitting and light housework.

DH is giving up his job to work from home (does that make him a WAHD?!) so we no longer need childcare, but it would be lovely if she could stay local.

She's a 31yr old Italian with great English. Very organised, great with the kids and has a brilliant sense of humour.

welshyjo Thu 02-Feb-12 17:24:03

Hi - I'm probably too late but has your outgoing au pair found anything - I'm in need of an au pair asap as mine is leaving - we are in Brighton also with 3 school age kids and quite a mad house!

monicaspain Wed 05-Feb-14 14:49:14

Hello, I am a Spanish girl of 25 years old and I am looking for a family living in the center of Brighton to work as au pair. I'm currently living in Brighton. If you are interested we can talk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now