does anyone need a fantastic nanny/childminder?!

(1 Post)
rachelstephens Wed 05-Oct-11 13:47:09

Hi everyone.

I have finally made the really hard decision to leave work so I can spend more time with my little ones. One of the reasons this has been such a hard decision is that it means that our childcarer will have to move on to another job and we will all miss her! If anyone is looking for a reliable, lovely and generally brilliant person to look after their children please let me know as I really want to make sure her next job is a nice one.

I have been doing 3 days a week so these are the days she will no longer be with us but there is probably some flexibility with her as to days she could work for you. She has experience with twins and also with special needs children and the rates she charges is amazing "value" compared to the service she provides. my children adore her and will be so upset to see her go - we call her our mary poppins!

if you are interested or know someone who might be please let me know and i can pass on her details to you. feel free to email me - rachelcbaker@yahoo.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now