Two recommendations please! Car boot sale and chinese food...

(6 Posts)
Brightonton Thu 22-Sep-11 14:49:30

Hello
I am wondering which is the best car-boot sale to sell stuff at in the Brighton area? I had a look at the Race Course and it seemed pretty quiet.
Also, I would like to take DS for some Chinese food - but a buffet-type place so he can try different things out, rather than go for one or two dishes he doesn't end up eating.
Any ideas? smile

Pixel Thu 22-Sep-11 20:07:33

Well I haven't been there myself but my dad is always going to days. I think it must be ok as my stepmother is chinese!

BluddyMoFo Thu 22-Sep-11 20:10:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Brightonton Fri 23-Sep-11 20:30:04

Days sounds good - never heard of it before.
May revise plan for carbooting...
Thank you!

CleanHankie Fri 23-Sep-11 22:31:48

If you're happy to travel a little out of Brighton, there are some car boots still on. There are car boots in October at Poynings/Sayers Common. Very easy to get to off the A23 and very well attended.

smilerc Sun 25-Sep-11 07:39:22

Days is fab and very reasonable. It's on East Street, the seafront end. There is so much choice and I always eat so much from the starter section I can barely manage anything else! I think it's about £6 for lunch and £13 for dinner. Kids may be cheaper.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now