Slightly different meeting idea :)

(3 Posts)
mads04 Fri 29-Jul-11 10:44:29

Hello smile

I am a mum who has been through a kinda crappy past year with a relationship breakdown, realising I was in a DV relationship and getting myself and my children through that and to the other side.

From talking to Mums in other groups I attend (which have all ended) I realised there are lots of mums that are going through something right now and might not have the means to let out all the frustrations smile

I would like to start a group, meeting at my home just designed for mums to come, sit down and have a gossip or a moan or a laugh!

I believe mum to mum support is great and I hope other mums will too, if you are keen send me a message and we can get planning!

Chat soon smile

Jolicam Fri 09-Sep-11 16:58:22

Well done Mads for getting out of your destructive relationship - it must have taken a lot of courage.

I've also had a tricky time of it this past year but for different reasons and like your idea of getting a group together - a problem shared etc etc.

How are you and have you had any joy setting things up?

Cheers,
Jo

notsorted Fri 09-Sep-11 20:16:37

Hi to you both, I'd like to meet up too ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now