Goldstone nursery/primary

(4 Posts)
Sammy71 Sun 27-Mar-11 17:07:18

Hi all, I'm looking to send my DS who is 3 to pre school come September and was wondering if any of you have had experience with the nursery which is part of the school? This one is about a 2min walk from my home and I was looking to send my boy there. I moved to Hove about 2 months ago so I'm slowly finding my feet.
I would be ever so greatful if any of you could give me some feed back on this

Best wishes
Sam

scarlotti Mon 04-Apr-11 14:07:24

DS goes to the primary and loves it, the school is great. I'll be sending DS2 to the nursery in a couple of years.

FallFromGrace Tue 14-Jun-11 22:12:46

Just seen this message on here so rather than start another thread I'll just a my question here.

This is one place I am looking to send my daughter next year although I havent seen an OFSTED report for it, only the school. Is there anyone on the boards who send/sent their children to this nursery that can give me a rough idea what it is like please?

rachelstephens Mon 20-Jun-11 11:40:49

hi, friends of mine have their kids at the nursery and have been really pleased with it. my son is on the waiting list (there is a long waiting list for places and they are quite strict with choice of days and hours). they are building a new purpose built nursery building which should be ready in september. my daughter starts at the school in september and we have been really impressed with everything we have seen from the school generally from the babygroup they have there on a friday to the interaction we have had with the head teacher.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now