Would you move from W10 to NW10

(2 Posts)
allmixedupreally Tue 02-Sep-14 21:39:30

Hi We are living in council accommodation in North Kensington W10 and have been offered a bigger property in NW10 Church Road - property itself is fine,better all round, But it is on an estate. We are at the moment on a quiet residential street.

I have 3 children and am also single parent so no partner to support us. Eldest attending uni and doesn't want to move to that area as he doesn't feel safe- He is quiet has friends he goes out with occasionally from uni and work. The other 2 are okish. I am not keen on area but realistic enough to accept it will be years before we get a bigger property where we are.

Dilemma is I have seen groups of young men hanging around the estate daytime so presume evening as well as in groups of about 20. This is what worried me - especially for my eldest!

Am I worrying unnecessarily and would you move?

Zinat Mon 24-Nov-14 15:31:08

bit late to this but I'd be nervous about moving there, esp from what you mention. Also I've heard there are gangs around church road. That ssaid, I live in Willesden and have never seen anything bad around here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now