A new Greek playgroup!

(3 Posts)
Maria28 Sun 02-Oct-11 21:16:43

Hello,

We are two Greek mothers living in NW London (Kensal Green). We would love to meet other Greek parents in the area so we decided to start a playgroup. Below are the details, so if anyone is keen to join, please feel free to contact us.

milo.playgroup@gmail.com

When: 10:00 - 11:00, every second Saturday, starting 8/10/2011

Where: Gracelands Yard, 102 Liddell Gardens, NW10 3QE, Kensal Green

Who: Greek mothers/fathers or both, babies / toddlers up to 4 years

What: Favourite Greek rhymes, games, dancing, activities.

First session is free, the rest of the sessions will be £4. Please note that this is a non-profit playgroup, with all contributions being towards the running of the playgroup (hiring the hall, etc).

Coffee / tea provided.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Rea & Maria

KensalMama Fri 14-Oct-11 08:47:06

* UPDATE: NEW EXTENDED HOURS *

Hello,

In response to recent feedback from parents, we have decided to increase the duration of our sessions at Milo Greek playgroup to 90 minutes, to run 10:00 - 11:30am, starting from 22 Oct.

Even better value ~ the price remains unchanged at £4 including refreshments brew (First session is free)

Little ones' activities are all in Greek, but non-Greek parents are very welcome.

Our venue, Gracelands Yard, is within easy reach of Kensal Green / Kensal Rise stations, you can also get there by bus (187, 52, 6) and if you are driving, parking is free on Saturday morning. (See www.gracelandsyard.com for venue info)

Please e-mail us to book a place or for any additional info:

milo.playgroup@gmail.com

We look forward to seeing you! smile

Rea & Maria

Grothesque Sun 19-Feb-17 14:41:31

Hello
Is this group still active?My husband myself and my 2 year old daughter are moving to London from Greece and I'm interested in joining!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now