Kids' parties - love them or loathe them?

(10 Posts)
gatheringmythoughts Wed 04-Oct-17 10:15:16

Morning All,

I was just wondering how you felt about organising your own baby/child's birthday. Is it a labour of love? Or a guilt-ridden hassle? A competition of one upmanship? Or a last minute dash to the supermarket?

I'd be really interested in your thoughts.

Also, if you have 3 mins (I've timed it) and wouldn't mind doing my short questionnaire (only 9 questions) I'd really appreciate it.
gather3.typeform.com/to/T53V4i

My name is Liz and I'm in the throes of setting up a one stop party shop to help all you stressed out, time-poor mums. So any thoughts would be hugely appreciated - so I can create something to help make your life easier.

Thank you x

Eragonsegg Sat 07-Oct-17 00:30:01

Wow Liz you are braver than me! I used to host children's parties full time. I loved it but probably wouldn't now! Questions answered also!

gatheringmythoughts Mon 09-Oct-17 09:28:36

Thank you Eragonsegg. I was a teacher for 15 years and everyone said I was brave for doing that. And then I was brave for leaving. It's all just an adventure. What made you stop doing the parties, if you don't mind me asking.

thank you for doing the questionnaire by the way.

Eragonsegg Tue 10-Oct-17 00:23:10

I had my first child and just never went back! Would you like me to share your link on fbook? Might get a few replies on there. Are you local to Bradford?

gatheringmythoughts Tue 10-Oct-17 13:56:23

Yes please, if you wouldn't mind sharing the link. I'm trying to get as many responses as possible from people who don't know me, more objective that way.
I'm over in Bingley, but just trying to sort some premises. harder than I thought!
thanks again for sharing the link x

MeatAndPotato Tue 10-Oct-17 14:38:05

Just clicking on your form now to answer it for you, your a brave woman OP! Hehe.

MeatAndPotato Tue 10-Oct-17 14:41:04

Done grin

Eragonsegg Wed 11-Oct-17 00:09:21

Shared and got a few responses will leave it on just in case! Good luck!

gatheringmythoughts Wed 11-Oct-17 15:21:49

thanks x

Eragonsegg Thu 12-Oct-17 23:07:39

No problem. If it's any use there is a post on the baildon/shipley but and sell page selling off a mountain of party bits, balloons badges etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now