lonely mum in blackpool looking for friends

(12 Posts)
emmaukxxx Wed 24-Feb-16 19:06:50

hi iam emma 28 from blackpool i suffer from really bad depression and anixety and find it hard to get out and make friends iam looking to speak with mums that suffer from simalar problems i have a 8 year old girl that would love to meet some new friends out of school look forward to hearing from you all

timidviper Wed 24-Feb-16 19:23:14

HI Emma, I'm not far from you but am much older (in my 50s), at work and my children have grown up now so I don't have similar things to deal with and would not be what you need but just thought I would say hello and bump your thread for you.
Blackpool is a tough place to be sometimes as lots of people move in and out. When my daughter was around that age she loved the junior netball at Stanley Park Sports Centre and we met some nice people through it. Would that be any good for your DD and you?

Good luck

timidviper Wed 24-Feb-16 19:24:10

HI Emma, I'm not far from you but am much older (in my 50s), at work and my children have grown up now so I don't have similar things to deal with and would not be what you need but just thought I would say hello and bump your thread for you.
Blackpool is a tough place to be sometimes as lots of people move in and out. When my daughter was around that age she loved the junior netball at Stanley Park Sports Centre and we met some nice people through it. Would that be any good for your DD and you?

Good luck

itstheyearzero Wed 24-Feb-16 19:25:44

Hi Emma. Whereabouts in Blackpool are you? I'm 45 with a 7 year old son so probably not an ideal match for you, but I'd be happy to meet you for a coffee/glass of wine sometime. X

timidviper Wed 24-Feb-16 19:26:03

Don't know how I did that twice!

This board is really quiet so don't be offended if you don't get many replies

emmaukxxx Thu 25-Feb-16 21:50:14

i get on good with mums older than me hun if u wanna inbox me we have have a chat iam in soutshore

VioletVaccine Wed 02-Mar-16 14:31:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

emmaukxxx Wed 02-Mar-16 14:51:11

Hi voilet I have inboxed u

VioletVaccine Wed 02-Mar-16 18:03:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

emmaukxxx Wed 02-Mar-16 18:46:04

Ok

martyna0401 Mon 14-Aug-17 16:20:48

Hello am 29 i am polish i got 2kids going through divorce and am preety lonley to if you still havent found a friend let me know

Matty84 Fri 24-Nov-17 22:21:08

Inboxed u

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now