what to do in Redditch?

(6 Posts)
KathG Fri 11-Jul-08 13:33:31

Any ideas of restaurants/tea room in Redditch for a Saturday afternoon (need to hang around there for a couple of hours)
Thanks.

isaidno Fri 11-Jul-08 15:08:09

Redditch town centre has plenty of cafes in the shopping centre, but not much in the way of restaurants - just Wetherspoons pub.

There is a cinema in the centre.

Out of the centre you could go to the needle museum which has a new cafe. Or Arrow Valley Park which has a lake for duck feeding, play areas and a basic cafe for tea / ice cream.

isaidno Fri 11-Jul-08 15:27:40

Do you need to entertain children?

KathG Fri 11-Jul-08 16:53:58

yes thanks!- its between ballet shows that they are in, so too far to go home (And so musn't get them muddy!)

isaidno Fri 11-Jul-08 21:33:09

I assume you will be at the Palace theatre for that, so I am sure you can mooch about the town centre for a few hours. There are plenty of shops, and the cafes include Muffin Break, Druckers, Costa etc. It's also all indoors - and judging by today's weather that's for the best!

The cinema shows a kids film at 12:30 which is only £1.50 to go into - I think this week it is Underdog.

KathG Sun 13-Jul-08 21:53:18

thanks - as it turned out there was only a tiny gap between shows!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now