Any non-NCT pregnancy groups?

(6 Posts)
GreenGoth89 Fri 13-Oct-17 21:24:22

Are there any groups which are more socially orientated rather than antenatal? I'm booked in at the women's and doing their courses early next year, but I wouldn't mind meeting other mums-to-be socially! Any suggestions? My nearest children's centre is closing down next week and the next nearest is miles away!

KingsHeathen Fri 13-Oct-17 21:29:31

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Whereabouts are you based? I used to go to Baby Daze at all saints in KH, and that had a group for pregnant women as well as ones that had already had their babies; it was a social group, not about ante-natal education or anything.

GreenGoth89 Sat 14-Oct-17 18:40:18

I can't seem to find any details about it. Do you know where I might find them?

GreenGoth89 Sat 14-Oct-17 18:40:34

I'm in kings Heath

Mummypower92 Sat 14-Oct-17 20:26:37

Hi greengoth, you should download Mush. Lots of local like-minded mums and mums to be! X

KingsHeathen Sun 15-Oct-17 08:44:22

Hi, I had a look yesterday, but it seems that baby daze doesn't run any more. Very sorry! Have you looked on (whispers) netmums? They have quite good local pages, and meet a mum bits. Could your midwife recommend anything, perhaps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now