COMPETITION TIME! Theatre tickets up for grabs.

(8 Posts)
MNBirminghamLocalEd Wed 08-Feb-17 15:01:27

We have a treat! Mumsnet Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield has two sets of theatre tickets from The Old Rep to give away to two lucky MNers.

We have 2 tickets for Heaven Eyes - a poetic, gritty drama about youngsters escaping their care home to find their way in the world - for the 7pm performance on Thursday February 16th. Written by children's author David Almond, this is absorbing tale is for children and teenagers aged 9+. Here's the You Tube trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja4ljjpWLFk

And if you have younger children, we have 2 tickets for Ugly Duckling and Other Tales on Saturday February 25th (11am or 2pm). A troupe of storytellers will bring alive four fairytales - The Emperor's New Clothes, Thumbelina, The Nightingale and of course, The Ugly Duckling - in a fun imaginative show.

To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us your favourite fairytale in the thread below. Don't forget to say which tickets you would like to win, by putting your preference in brackets - (Heaven Eyes) or (Ugly Duckling).

Deadline will be 3pm on Monday 13th February. Mumsnet Terms and Conditions apply.

MouldyPeach Wed 08-Feb-17 15:13:25

Favourite fairy tale is Rumplestiltskin
(Heaven Eyes)

cd82 Fri 10-Feb-17 10:32:23

Aurore and Aimée (Heaven Eyes)

MostlyHappyMummy Fri 10-Feb-17 23:38:42

Elves and the shoemaker (Heaven Eyes)

japp Sat 11-Feb-17 20:18:42

Hansel and gretal (Ugly Duckling)

v82chris Mon 13-Feb-17 14:41:51

Our favourite fairy tale is Cinderella as it's a classic.

My children are 6+ so we'd love tickets for Heaven Eyes please x

mariahackett1985 Mon 13-Feb-17 14:58:03

Goldilocks and the three bears is my 4 year old daughters fav

MNBirminghamLocalEd Mon 13-Feb-17 15:14:02

Congratulations v82chris - you have 2 tickets for Heaven Eyes!

And congratulations to japp - you have won 2 tickets to Ugly Duckling and Other Tales smile

I'll message you directly to let you know how you can claim your tickets.

Thanks everyone for entering our competition. Look out for more comps coming soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now