Blue coat school from Sutton Coldfield

(7 Posts)
LittleZeusy Sun 10-Jan-16 11:50:54

Our DS has a place at the blue coat school in harborne, button's nursery from Jan 2017. We currently live in Sutton Coldfield. We're wondering:
A) what is the school run like from SC on an ordinary day?
B) should we move to harborne? That is, is the commute going to make life painful?

ThAnks.
Heather

MNBirminghamLocalEd Sun 10-Jan-16 21:12:19

Have tweeted for you, LittleZeusy. Hopefully someone with first-hand experience will be along soon.

LittleZeusy Tue 12-Jan-16 10:32:40

Thanks!

BillyBollyBrum Fri 15-Jan-16 22:48:15

That's a nasty commute - what time of day would you be travelling across the centre? And which side of Sutton are you?

LittleZeusy Sat 16-Jan-16 04:54:35

We live in Walmley just off Wylde Green road on the estate built on New Hall Country Park. Times: we need to get there for 8.30am and pick up at 1pm initially then 3.15pm later on...

BillyBollyBrum Sun 17-Jan-16 19:14:09

Ah I'm right by you but more towards Boldmere.

At least you are the right side of town. I think prob 30 - 40 min for either pick up. I think an hour in the morning, at least sad

LittleZeusy Sun 17-Jan-16 21:41:52

Okay...noted. I think we're moving further South for sure - I'm not spending my life in traffic! smile We'll retire up here in 30 odd years' time smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now