Good site for buying and selling stuff..

(2 Posts)
vickyb30 Sun 19-Jul-15 14:00:08

Hi,

As a single mum, pennies are tight. I can't afford buying new and just found a great little site last week where I've bought some absolute bargains. I'm hoping to sell my unwanted stuff there soon too. It's called Online Car Booty it's a weekly ran car boot sale online. The new sale starts today at 3pm and does so every Sunday at the same time. I bought 5 items last week, only waiting on one still being delivered so it all looks genuine and the sellers I dealt with were very friendly. I do Ebay too but can't afford selling on there now with the rising fees. Just wanted to share this with any mums that are in the same position as me.

Best wishes, Vicky B xx

Update: I'm not allowed to post a link to the site, but I found it through google.

:dance:

Zigzags009 Sat 05-Dec-15 16:04:58

If you need some clothes for your child and you let me know please. I can try to help. I work with clothes. I can offer new and secondhand. Don't hesitate. Send message. 07438277690 just a messages please.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now