*COMPETITION! Win Tickets to The Rep's "Me and My Cat?"*

(11 Posts)
MNBirminghamLocalEd Mon 06-Jul-15 12:50:11

WIN TICKETS TO ME AND MY CAT? AT BIRMINGHAM REPERTORY THEATRE

Birmingham Repertory Theatre is delighted to welcome Me And My Cat? on 12 September. The show forms part of First Stages, a programme of shows especially created for young children and their families.

When Detective K answers a call from a boy called Nicholas she is surprised to see a picture of a cat on her phone screen!

Join her as she sets off on an exciting and hilarious adventure, full of mysterious clues, golden rules and strange events. Will she solve the mystery and return Nicholas to his own body in time?

Using projection, bags of ingenuity and a hefty dollop of fun this is a fast-paced, action-packed story for all the family.

To be in with a chance of winning a family ticket to see Me And My Cat? on Saturday 12 September at 11.30am, just tell us your child's favourite pet (fantasy or real!) on the thread below.

Please note you do need to be a registered Mumsnetter to enter. If you're not already one, why not join us here? It's quick and very simple.

Suitable for children aged 5+.

Mumsnet Terms and Conditions apply. Competition closes at midday on Friday August 5.

summerpuddingandclottedcream Mon 06-Jul-15 21:10:04

My kids want a puppy SO much.

I'd be happier with a stick insect. Living outside. In our garden.

(hope this is enough to qualify as an entry?)

MNBirminghamLocalEd Mon 06-Jul-15 21:11:10

That's exactly the sort of thing we're after, thanks summerpudding.

TiredAsANewt Mon 06-Jul-15 21:48:51

A Deadly Nadder dragon, as in "How to Train Your Dragon".

PottyMouther Sun 12-Jul-15 18:43:06

Crikey, felt awful that I didn't know this off the top of my head so asked my son and his first answer was Minion Dave, second and equally as plausible: a giraffe! Not sure either will ever happen but hope is a wonderful thing smile

GinandTonicWithIce Sun 12-Jul-15 20:02:05

A tie between Crystal the Pony (fictional) and Tallulah (who is also a pony, also fictional, age 99, and will die soon :-O )

Stepatatime Mon 13-Jul-15 07:33:58

I've just asked and it's a cuddly octopus, apparently!

Ro79 Thu 16-Jul-15 23:35:13

My eldest would like an alpaca. Apparently they spit further than llamas...?

pixelwife Sun 19-Jul-15 13:56:06

We have 3 family dogs but I'm sure my son would love a pet dinosaur so long as it joined in with games of fetch!

gemima27 Sun 19-Jul-15 22:53:28

my little one loves our 2 rabbits....not sure they feel the same when they are being chased around the garden!

MNBirminghamLocalEd Fri 07-Aug-15 14:13:52

Congratulations GinandTonicWithIce - you are our winner! I'll PM you with details of how you can claim your prize.

To everyone else, thanks so much for entering flowers.

We'll be giving tickets to family performances over the next few weeks, including the fantastic Lion Witch and the Wardrobe, Curious, and The Snowman at the Rep, so keep your eye on this page.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now