Children's Parties

(3 Posts)
BillyBollyBrum Thu 25-Jul-13 22:21:25

Honestly - I would check Netmums blush

Although I would use social networks to ask friends. Maybe when Mumsnet Local has taken off a bit more?

FunAtTheBarber Thu 25-Jul-13 01:01:52

I would say that this website attracts parents with kids of all ages rather than just parents of babies - increasingly so, and increasingly local. If I were looking for recommendations for good children's entertainers locally, I would definitely come here first and look at the local listings (they're free) and read the recommendations (get your previous customers to review you). If I saw your advert on the front page, I would then go to the local listings and see if anyone had reviewed. And if I were you, I would up your profile by putting an ad on the local front page (you have to pay for that - but it's not exactly expensive...)

goalden1 Thu 10-Jan-13 11:25:05

Hi,

I am just testing the water so to speak with this query.

I provide entertainment for kids parties, and am looking to expand my web presence. I generally work with kids aged 7 upwards. Out of respect for the site rules, I'm not going to try and plug my business ore even say what I do!

I have the option of advertising on mumsnet, but my question is;

Would you look on mumsnet for party ideas?

Would this be a good place for me to advertise?

Is my feeling that this website attracts mothers of babies rather than children correct?

All feedback really appreciated so I can decide what to do or what not to do!!

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now