south brum folk sign in below

(38 Posts)

As promised on the chat thread, here I am!

Hope somebody finds me <*tumbleweed>

I'm in kings Norton and am a sahm with a 4.5yo and a 2.5yo. Would be fab to chat/meet some locals smile

LookAtHerGo Thu 20-Sep-12 17:53:50

Can't do tomorrow as my DD has conjunctivitis and would hate to spread it. It's almost gone with antibiotics and she's being a big grown up girl with me doing the drops, better than last time.

Can't do tomorrow either unfortunately. How about next Tuesday for a hickories meet?

solesource it would be lovely to meet for a cuppa during school hours. Im child free on weds and thurs mornings if you have a free one soon? Can't do next weds but could do thurs?

BackforGood Thu 20-Sep-12 21:22:33

Just popping in to say hello.
I'm in Northfield but have dc of the big, ugly variety now, so no longer have to frequent play centres wink.
Mine are 16, 13 and 11, and I WOTH so not around to meet up, but might wave on the other threads when I see you all.
Have fun if you can arrange something. x

Me. Am v near PrincessOfChina. Can't do meet-ups as I work full time and my dds are huge teenagers now but wanted to say hello to you all!

Have fun at your meet up.

PfftTheMagicDraco Fri 21-Sep-12 13:37:01

Oooh Dinosaurs. Can I stalk you? grin

DinosaursOnASpaceship Fri 21-Sep-12 19:58:06

Feel free smile you may get very bored though as I don't really do anything other than the school run and go to the supermarket. Although I did go to KFC the other day, just for a change.

BlueAndRedMakePurple Fri 21-Sep-12 21:41:09

I'm a boring arse too with no life, I do however come with small children attached, sorry sole.

PfftTheMagicDraco Sat 22-Sep-12 01:51:27

I have binoculars trained on the KFC.

FlightlessBirdGoingforGold Sun 23-Sep-12 22:42:45

I've come to wave at you all! <wave>
i live and work in the city centre, no DC so not sure I could stroll into soft play to meet you grin

ratheronabeach Fri 05-Oct-12 15:03:29

Hi all, good to see this thread, I'm in Selly Oak with 2 in primary school and a toddler.

redandyellowbits Sat 03-Nov-12 20:03:14

Did the Hickories meet up ever happen? Anyone up for a few drinks in town one night?

Nothing too rowdy, I'm normally in bed by 9, but I am fed up of DH going out on Saturday nights with his friends when I don't really seem to have any!

Mouthfulofjacketpotato Thu 22-Nov-12 13:24:33

Hello from sunny Stirchley!! 1 toddler so far...

tiredanddangerous Thu 29-Nov-12 10:10:11

erm...why has my name changed itself confused

tis I, the OP.

Hello mouthful smile

No the Hickories meet never happened....no takers for that one! Is anyone still around? If anyone does fancy meeting up feel free to PM me smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now