Moving to Birmingham - arrange a meet up?

(7 Posts)
weasympm Fri 08-Jul-11 23:38:53

Hi,

I am moving to Birmingham from Sheffield with my little boy (6 months old) and i was wondering if there are any meet ups going on or would anyone be interested in picnics or a meet up, asi don't know any mums in the city and would be nice to get to know people?

xx

Spacehoppa Tue 12-Jul-11 13:47:51

Hello Weasy.

I don't know if anyone has got anything planned-where are you moving to? My duaghter is 4 but if you want to know about groups in the Northfield area I may be able to help. If you are planning something put it on here and see what the response is- my daughter will go miles for a picnic

KD0706 Wed 13-Jul-11 00:03:14

Hi
We're also moving to Birmingham but not till end October. I hope you get a meet up organised over the summer, and I'd be keen to do something once we're down. (though I think Birmingham is quite big - never been there!! - so we might actually be quite far away from each other)

DD is 14mo

costumequeen Thu 14-Jul-11 21:35:43

Where are you both moving to KD and Weasy?

KD0706 Fri 15-Jul-11 14:06:41

Not found a place yet, but DHs job is in solihull so we're thinking of Solihull or immediate surroundings. His company are going to rent us a flat for the first six months while we look for something more permanent.

I notice that the Solihull local board is completely empty. I assume they all hang out here on the Birmingham board. Can't see there being zero mumsnetters in Solihull

Toobluntforboss Tue 19-Jul-11 12:21:26

I'm in Solihull although relatively new to mn so not sure how active things are in Solihull. I do love Solihull and think it's great for children - we have 3 boys aged 4, 2 and 8 weeks. Happy to answer any questions on the area etc.

mits01 Tue 26-Jul-11 14:52:53

Hi I live in b'ham but work in knowle near solihull,my daughter(almost 3) goes to nursery there as well.Will be glad to meet up/help with any queries etc.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now