Anyone in or around Dartford?

(5 Posts)
AutumnLady Wed 10-Jun-09 11:04:31

Hi all
I've just moved back to Hartley and am looking for mums to meet up with as I've not lived round here for a long time. I have a 7 month old DS and recently divorced and moved back home from London. Would love to meet up for coffee and a natter. Anyone around?

blametheparents Wed 10-Jun-09 12:15:53

Hiya!

I live in Hartley too, but my children are a bit older than your little one. I have a DS who is nearly 8 and a DD who is 4.
I moved here 4 years ago when my lo was just 5 weeks old!
I have found it very friendly here, and I am guessing you must have some roots here to have moved back?
There are a few friendly play groups, and the library does a bounce and rhyme session every other Thursday.
Give me a shout if you want any other info.

AutumnLady Wed 10-Jun-09 12:49:37

Hiya
Yes, I used to live here and New Ash Green many years ago and have moved back to my parents whilst I get sorted with a house. Would love some advice as to what play groups are around and where they are if that's possible?
Thanks so much!

blametheparents Wed 10-Jun-09 14:22:14

On a Tuesday afternoon there is a play group at All Saints Church Hall from 1pm until 3pm which is quite good, it can be a litle quiet, but at least your lo won't get trampled!

Also, if you can get there I would recommend here. The play gym for los is fantastic. My DD loved it and has now moved onto the pre-school classes. There is no termly payment involved for the play gym, just turn up and play and it is a safe, fun environment. Also a good place to make freinds

Check out both hartley library and new ash green library as both do a baby bounce and rhyme session.

There is also a Monday morning play group down at Longfield Church, I forget the actual name of the Church, but the big one just past the roundabout.

Hope that helps for a bit! Are you looking to stay in the area?

AutumnLady Wed 10-Jun-09 22:07:32

That's brilliant, thank you so much! Unfortunately I work Monday to Wednesday but will check out the libraries to see what they have on offer. Yes, I'm staying around here now - hoping to move to NAG soon when my exh starts paying maintenance. I had always planned to come back this way anyway as I still have friends from when I was at school but will be nice to make new 'mum' friends too!
Thanks again
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now