Choosing primary school! Help!

(3 Posts)
martynka85 Thu 27-Feb-14 00:05:24

Hello, it's my first time posting on a forum like this, but I am just so confused and lost I think I need some guidance. Maybe I am a bit premature but we want to send our daughter to a school nursery in Sidcup area, we are looking at Chatsworth infant school as our first choice, but I am a bit apprehensive of sending her there as when she changes at 7 Burnt Oak Junior seems like it's of much lower standard. I want her to be happy but also she is quite bright and I would like her academic interests to be nurtured rather than neglected. It doesn't help both of those schools are literally on our door step which is very convenient! Any mums out there who have little ones that go to any of those schools? Please help!

martynka85 Thu 27-Feb-14 00:07:52

Also what kind of questions should I be asking while viewing schools? We've just done our first school visit and tbh all of the parents were like a flock of sheep following the lady showing us around but clueless as to what to ask!

kyl2017 Mon 26-Jun-17 21:15:05

What did you choose in the end? We are currently in the same situation..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now