HELLO BEXLEY!!!

(54 Posts)
MrsMason99 Tue 13-Nov-12 21:15:57

Well this is new. :-)

Charlie2013 Wed 20-Aug-14 14:34:35

Hi everyone.
I have an 8 month old boy and looking to meet up with other mums and babies. I live in sidcup :-)

ActuallyAHorse Fri 09-Aug-13 14:56:54

Thanks Ria!!

Anyone fancy doing anything (doesn't sound too desperate does it?!) on Wednesday next week?
Would be nice if it could involve coffee....grin

RiaBexleyGreenwichLE Fri 02-Aug-13 11:23:11

Congratulations ActuallyAHorse grin

ActuallyAHorse Thu 01-Aug-13 12:29:13

I have a baby! Born on Tuesday, home yesterday....up for a meet up again soon Demented (and anyone else), just need a little while to work out logistics & make sure all is well (DS1 is NOT HAPPY about having a brother).

slightlydemented Tue 30-Jul-13 09:24:53

Hello mrsmason , are you up for some meetup fun?

MrsMason99 Mon 29-Jul-13 23:02:20

<waves>

It's really annoying that local posts don't appear in Thread I'm On. Grrr.

slightlydemented Tue 23-Jul-13 13:05:41

Def keep us posted! And if you need anything, let me know. Hideous sleep last night , so dragged the children to tiger cubs in thamesmead to wear themselves out- can't make it to the park as I feel like my eyes are bleeding!! So sleepy.

ActuallyAHorse Tue 23-Jul-13 07:59:14

grin Well I have managed to download a contraction timer for the new phone and that in itself is really exciting.
Still no baby but having contractions every 15-20mins so I think I'll err on the side of caution & stay indoors today....although looking at the weather atm the park looks like a silly idea!

Will keep you updated!

slightlydemented Mon 22-Jul-13 22:17:34

Oooooh the excitement of the phone has sent you into labour!! Keep us posted- thinking pain free and positive thoughts!
(Anyone else up for tomorrow since Actually is manufacturing flimsy excuses not to meet me?!)

ActuallyAHorse Mon 22-Jul-13 21:47:07

Parcel arrived! T'was DH's new phone...so slightly more exciting than a lightbulb (not for me though).

Trying to hold off on posting to see if it actually goes anywhere, but I've been having regular contractions for most of this afternoon/evening so may not make tomorrow (sods law says now I've mentioned it, they go away).
Although 12 is good for me...will post tomorrow morning & let you know!

peaz, (and any lurkers), up for tomorrow? x

slightlydemented Mon 22-Jul-13 14:53:41

Hi actually and peaz! Tomorrow is good for me too, will have ds as the schools have broken up- roll on 7 weeksof trying to be entertaining! Think I might attempt to get there about 12?
Hope your parcel came actually...was it exciting? Dp keeps ordering stuff online, and I get really excited until I open it and it's a lightbulb. Or a hose attachment!

ActuallyAHorse Sat 20-Jul-13 15:25:42

Tuesday is better for me because....wait for it....I have a parcel coming on Monday hmm Will happily swap waiting in for it for doing your mountain of ironing demented!
Whatever time suits you is great for us, DS fell asleep in his buggy(!) just after we left the park so I'll adjust his nap around meeting.

slightlydemented Thu 18-Jul-13 16:56:36

Peaz that's so something I would do! No problems tho. Was lovely to meet actuallyhorse, who -whispers- is not even slightly a horse, and her lush ds. Was really nice to meet you Actually! More than happy to meet up again Mon or tues - I have a massive pile or ironing I'm resolutely ignoring, and finally working aircon in my car so I'm good to go! Slightly earlier in the day might be easier for me to prevent the hideous school run rush?

ActuallyAHorse Tue 16-Jul-13 17:57:22

peaz, sorry about the confusion!

Met the lovely (and not at all crazy!) demented & her gorgeous DD.
Happy to do another meet up next week;
Mon or Tues is probably easiest?
happy to do anytime, morning post-school run time or pre-afternoon, whenever suits everyone else best!

RiaBexleyGreenwichLE Tue 16-Jul-13 13:30:07

Hi ladies, did you have a good meet up? Please do let me know if any of you would be interested in being a Local Ambassador. You'll get your own page for posting meet ups so that its easy to find dates/times.

peaz Mon 15-Jul-13 20:32:20

Oh crap, I thought we were meeting tomorrow! I'm sooooo sorry! Did you arrange another meet up?

I screwed up....I'm sorry sad

ActuallyAHorse Mon 15-Jul-13 08:43:00

demented, just sent you a PM! My PM's never let me know if I've received one so just letting you know who to look out for.

Banshee baby you say? I have a Banshee Toddler, I'm sure they'll get on fine grin

slightlydemented Mon 15-Jul-13 08:26:47

Looking forward to meeting you peaz and actually. I'm aiming to get there about one and try and tire out the banshee baby before she deafens all in the bexley area! If if rains we all know who to blame....
See you this afternoon

ActuallyAHorse Mon 15-Jul-13 08:05:28

I somehow doubt it will be raining later today! Although stranger things have happened...I've probably jinxed us all now!

Will, hopefully, see a flock (gathering?) of MNers later today, will aim to get there for 1.30.

peaz Thu 11-Jul-13 21:32:43

Okey dokes, so see you all either inside the pub if it's raining (no cheeky afternoon glass of wine for you two!) or in the play area if we get anymore lovely weather!

ActuallyAHorse Thu 11-Jul-13 18:34:28

demented, not wrong..although if some of your excitement stems from me actually being a horse, you might be slightly disappointed grin
Hope DS is less stroppy now & homework is complete!

Shall we say the bench-y bits near the kiosk/toilets (how glam!) in the kids playground, or inside Danson Stables if it's raining?
Happy to meet anywhere else, we'd come in via the Welling or Crook Log entrances.

slightlydemented Thu 11-Jul-13 16:57:01

Directionally even. Multi tasking with my stroppy ds and his maths homework- urgh .

slightlydemented Thu 11-Jul-13 16:55:17

Yay, is it wrong that I'm excited? 1.30 is great, whereabouts in Danson are we meeting? (Its big and I'm directional challenged!).

peaz Wed 10-Jul-13 22:26:46

Excellent! Anyone else want to meet?

Hopefully it will be a tad cooler for you (you could always hit the water fountains to cool off!). Can't imagine what it's like to be heavily pregnant on this heat, poor you!

ActuallyAHorse Wed 10-Jul-13 22:15:15

Earlier is good, we'll get there for 1.30 peaz!
Or slightly earlier if it suits you better demented?

DS is 18 months.

None duvet day helped, feeling 'good' atm (which is odd, considering how horrible I felt at 35wks with DS), long may it continue!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now