School Holidays Nanny

(1 Post)
mumofalittleprincess Mon 06-Jul-09 16:12:36

Hi there! I am a

Cache-qualified,
St John's Early Years First Aid trained,
CRB checked,
Ofsted Registered Nanny

and also mum of a 21 month old little princess (who goes to nursery 2 days a week), and I am available to nanny your child/ren during the upcoming school holidays. I would gladly be "shared" by two families if needed, to watch over and entertain the kids, take them on outings (I have a clean driver's licence and big enough MPV to hold at least 4 young ones!) or to play-dates and keep them creatively occupied this summer holiday at your house or mine if you have to work or just need a break. I don't mind taking the dog for a walk or doing a bit of laundry-ing either!

I live in Aldershot and would prefer families within a 10 mile radius of GU11. I know the areas well (having nannied in Guildford, Godalming, Farnham and Farnborough in the past years!) and know of tons of great parks and affordable places/activities to keep the kids happy without costing a fortune! I also have solid references from the families I've nannied for who could gladly be contacted. I am a registered Babysitter and could possibly do the odd evening or weekend babysitting too. My rates are negotiable depending on your requirements.Please give me a call and we can discuss in more detail if you're interested!

All the best, Marli

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now