Day prep and pre-prep schools in the Ascot area

(1 Post)
Hadley78 Mon 24-Mar-14 18:08:12

Hi All, looking for some advice on where to send my daughter. She is currently in year 3 and is very young in her year. As a consequence she is probably in the bottom half of the class academically. Average in most things but slightly below average in Maths. I am looking for a school where she will be happy and comfortable where the children are friendly and she can get involved in the sort of thing she enjoys (music and drama). She is not overly sporty.
So far we have looked round Hall Grove, Hurst Lodge and Coworth-Flexlands (which I really liked but I don't know anyone who sends their children there). Tomorrow I am looking around the Marist. Bishop's Gate is full with a waiting list. Based on what I have said about my daughter I would love to hear what people think of the schools above and any alternatives I haven't thought about.
I also have a son in reception at the moment who is a complete sponge and picking things up quickly and easily. Ideally I would prefer them not to be to far away from each other. I liked Hall Grove for him but would love to hear other opinions on other places for boys (both pre-prep and prep and prep only).

Thanks in advance for your help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now