Hello - anybody out there?

(13 Posts)
Overreactionoftheweek Thu 15-Aug-13 09:36:22

I know the local pages don't seem to get much traffic but thought I'd give it a go...

I live in Warfield and have a nearly two year old DS. I'm always looking for things to do and places to go to stop myself going mad from boredom! I don't know anyone locally so get pretty lonely at times. I find people tend to go to stay and plays with their friends so it's tough to get chatting.

If anyone else is in the same boat and fancies meeting up, please let me know. I work Mondays and Tuesdays but am free apart from that

HSP91 Wed 21-Aug-13 19:16:15

Hello! I was so glad to see someone post this, I could have put down the exact same thing, I have a DD who is 17 months and we are from bullbrook, I'm a stay at home mum, but find I do not know anyone here! I just seem to wait for my partner to come home! I would love to meet up! xxx

fl0b0t Sat 09-Nov-13 06:09:54

Hello! Please feel free to pop over to the Bracknell pages! Hoping to get them up and running and active add it seems there's a fewb of us from Bracknell on here! I'm also around with my b8 week old and happy to meet other mummies!

tat84 Wed 08-Jan-14 23:15:24

Hi I have just moved in to Marlow/Maidenhead area, two Lively little ones in tow, husband and zoo......interested in meeting mums alike.
Happy new year (smile) x

Beanoak Fri 17-Jan-14 10:38:14

Hello newbies!

I had a go at arranging a few meetups last year, but without a lot of interest. I'm happy to have another go (as soon as I've finished my tax return!) but maybe I could have some ideas and suggestions about what people would like to do. I'm mobile but constrained by school runs. We've done Pinewood, Kidz N Action and the Look Out so far.

1son1women1hound Sun 19-Jan-14 07:25:19

Hello!
I'm Marlow based (well, in 2 weeks). Not very mobile at the moment (just started driving) but am very interested in meeting up smile

BerkshireLocalEditor Sun 23-Feb-14 13:55:36

Hi Mummies,

Would any of you be interested in becoming a mumsnet local ambassador for Berkshire? This involves arranging monthly or bi-monthly meet ups with other mumsnetters.

If you'd like more information please email me berkshire@mumsnetlocal.com

It's so great to see mummies who want to meet up and make new friends for themselves and their children :-)

Remember also, if you know of a great toddler group etc, you can add a listing on Berkshire Mumsnet Local. We are now building these pages to get extra traffic and everfy little helps

Valdeeves Tue 11-Mar-14 23:53:07

I think I could give it a go if you PM me more detail? Thank you

BerkshireLocalEditor Fri 14-Mar-14 18:03:00

Valdeeves I have messaged ypu

daysgoneby123 Fri 14-Mar-14 23:33:40

Hi, I have set up a local group for Newbury. Not much interest at the moment, but it's open to all - the more the merrier!!

Valdeeves Sat 15-Mar-14 00:15:34

Hi Days, where and when do you meet?

RebeccaB6 Thu 20-Mar-14 17:24:09

Hi, I have joined the meet up group for Newbury. I live in Newbury but I'm originally from Yorkshire so I don't know many people in the area. I would love to meet some other mums. I've got a 6 month old baby girl. We've been going to a parent and baby group but I find that it's not that easy to make friends.

BerkshireLocalEditor Sun 23-Mar-14 09:00:33

Rebecca,

Why not PM the local Ambassador running the group and ask about the next meet up? Let me know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now