Would love to hear from NI mums

(3 Posts)
HollieByrne Tue 03-Oct-17 20:19:31

Hey! My name is Hollie and I am completing a PhD in the field of anxiety during pregnancy and after the birth of a baby.

I'd be so grateful if any NI mums-to-be who are 36+ weeks pregnant could complete a 20 minute survey about their emotional experiences during pregnancy. Each response helps us learn a bit more about this issue, so we can figure out what might be helpful!

The link is www.surveymonkey.com/r/3PXWXHV and I hope you can settle down with a nice cup of tea to complete it. Thanks a mill smile

WLMcI Sun 08-Oct-17 10:54:23

Hi Hollie, I'll be happy to do that (anxiety during pregnancy--what a rich vein for research data lol!). I'm not far enough along yet though; will your survey be up until end of November?

HollieByrne Wed 11-Oct-17 21:25:54

Hey WLMcl! Thanks so much for your reply! Yes indeed, the survey will be available in November. I'll make sure to pop the link up again, or you can access it via the link above! All the best, Hollie.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now