Any Older Single Mums in Bedfordshire

(5 Posts)
lottysmum Sat 26-Sep-09 19:23:18

Just looking to creat some regular meet up's for older single mums...I'm Jane and I live near Bedford with my 7yr old daughter.

Phil25 Mon 22-Feb-10 16:48:01

Hi im phil im not a single mum but a single dad of 2 kids and im 25,if you would like to meet for coffee and cake sometime that would be great as my 2 are either at pre-school or school and apart for the house work i dont have much to do plus some days i dont get to chat to some1 over the age of 5 lol sad i know.

rachladams78 Tue 24-Nov-15 21:33:01

hi Im a part time nurse and mum to an eight year old in luton, looking for new friends and coffee/meet ups and generally company as don't know many people in luton or surrounding areas. Would be nice to hear from someone who is looking for friendship

user1486312945 Sun 05-Feb-17 16:56:00

Hi everyone.

How old is older? I am 30 and I have a 7 year old girl and would love to make some new friends. We moved to Bedford 1.5 years ago so want to make more friends.

OublietteBravo Sun 05-Feb-17 16:59:51

I'm not a single mum, but I do live in Bedford and would be interested in making some new friends. I'm 41 and have two DC (DD is 12 and DS is 11).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now