WIN a family ticket for 4 to watch RUMPELSTILTSKIN at the egg theatre Bath

(5 Posts)
LocalEditorBath Tue 18-Nov-14 10:26:04

Mumsnet Bath has been given a family ticket for 4 people to watch RUMPELSTILTSKIN at the egg theatre on Monday 1stDecember, 7pm performance

A brand new, musical version of the much-loved Grimm Brothers’ story Rumpelstiltskin opens at Bath’s children’s theatre this Christmas.

Competition ends at midnight on 22nd November. The winner will be contacted via DM and must reply with name and telephone number within 48 hours.

Please read the T's and C's before entering.

The question is:
What are your top 3 family Christmas traditions?

Therewasayounggirlfromdevizes Tue 18-Nov-14 14:10:58

1. We visit Father Christmas on Christmas eve as a family.
2. new Christmas PJ's on Christmas eve - for everyone, brought by the Christmas fairy smile
3. On Christmas day the last child out of bed gets to choose breakfast! It has been like this since I was a child and kept us in bed until we couldn't control ourselves any longer. DD1 always tries to be the last up as DD2 will only ever choose porridge for breakfast regardless of the occasion.

LocalEditorBath Tue 18-Nov-14 16:37:46

Hi Therewas

What lovely traditions! They're making me feel quite festive.

I love number 3, what a fab idea -which I am going to steal this year- grin

DaisyNell Fri 21-Nov-14 12:56:29

We have lots of traditions too.

1. I buy a wooden tree decoration for each of my children every year and write their name on it and the year. They are hung on the tree on Christmas Eve and the children enjoy finding them. by the time they grow up and fly the nest they will have their own collection of decorations from Mum!

2. We always have a new family board game for Christmas which we play on Christmas Day in the evening. last year it was Linkee.

3 We have a huge annual family party on the 27th December in a village. 70 of us this year! All 70 of us have our photo included in the annual family calendar which one of my brothers puts together and then distributes multiple copies at the party.

LocalEditorBath Mon 24-Nov-14 11:57:44

xxxxxxxCompetition Closed xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for entering. The winner has been notified and we hope you have a lovely time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now