Saltford mums or mums-to-be

(9 Posts)
joeybrownbill Sat 24-May-14 15:48:29

Hiya,

Im due with my first baby in July and would love to meet others in Saltford. Or are there any baby groups in Saltford that anyone knows of? I know of ones in Bath of Keynsham but they both involve having the car! Thanks

nillygin Wed 25-Jun-14 21:48:03

Hi joey,

There is a very friendly baby and toddler group at Saltford Grace Bible Church every Tuesday Morning in school term time 9:30-11:30. It is free, there is coffee/tea and cake normally at 10:30 and by no means is everyone religous if this would worry you.

nillygin

nillygin Wed 25-Jun-14 21:53:15

*religious, bloody ipad

LocalEditorBath Thu 26-Jun-14 09:40:40

Hi Joey I hope all is well with you smile

nilly thanks so much for your reply flowers

I will add the group you recommended to our baby and toddler group section. Would you be happy to add a review? It would be really helpful to our Saltford MNetters.

Emily

LocalEditorBath Thu 26-Jun-14 09:42:29

Oh and totally agree bloody iPad! grin

nillygin Thu 26-Jun-14 17:24:10

sure thing Emily :0) is it quite obvious how to do that?

LocalEditorBath Thu 26-Jun-14 18:12:04

Oh nilly you are a star grin

I was just about to drop a linky in and you've already done it!

Thank you

If there is anything else in your area that you could recommend, that would be fantastic flowers

I owe you cakebrewwine

lorchard Thu 14-Aug-14 13:09:28

Hi Joey,

I have just joined Mumsnet and seen your message. I hope all went well with the birth of your baby in July and that you are getting on ok. I live in Saltford and am keen to meet other mums locally. I am due to have my first baby in January and will be on maternity leave from November.

No hurry to reply, I'm sure you've got your hands full!

Best wishes, Lindsay

joeybrownbill Thu 01-Jan-15 19:51:49

Hi all - I have only just seen these responses, months later!! So sorry I didn't get back to anyone, I didn't get an alert or anything. Nilly - thank you so much, I will come and check it out this Tuesday (my baby is now 6 months old!). And Lindsay, I would love to meet up! You must be due any day now then - good luck. My email is joeybrownbill@hotmail.com. Do drop me a line x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now