MN Local Bath Meet up

(33 Posts)
OooShiney Sat 25-Aug-12 19:17:13

Ok... if I was to arrange a MN Bath meet up, would you prefer weekday, evening or weekend?

Was thinking about have a weekday meet up in September one afternoon for coffee/cake somewhere in town with little ones welcome and maybe drinks one evening in October, without little ones.

Would anyone come to one or both?

OoooShiney Sat 10-Nov-12 19:36:11

Ah well, I've gone ahead and put it in my diary for the 27th November 12-2pm at the green park brasseries cafe. I shall be bringing my cheeky monkey of nearly 2.

Would be lovely to see some more local MNetters.

saltycaramel Sat 10-Nov-12 20:44:08

27th sounds perfect!

twostep Sun 11-Nov-12 09:07:15

I'm at uni all day on a tuesday. Next time!

OoooShiney Tue 13-Nov-12 11:22:37

sorry twostep I am hoping to get that blooming feeling and feel less knackered in the new year, we shall organise a night meet-up without little minions of doom.

OoooShiney Tue 13-Nov-12 11:24:11

^^ that might only be my child that is a minion of doom. She's currently clutching her cheeks and looking about, repeating 'Oh No!' with such gloom. I can't get anything else out of her. grin

twostep Mon 19-Nov-12 12:45:33

Ah don't worry - I didn't realise you were pregnant, congratulations! Hope you feel better soon.

OoooShiney Mon 19-Nov-12 12:46:58

no worries, looking forward to being conscious in the evenings smile

OoooShiney Tue 27-Nov-12 16:53:09

it was lovely to meet some mumsnetters today. The food was nice and the cake looked good [though I was stuffed], maybe next time I'll get some cake!

I'll post a new fred with the next planned meet up, which will be an evening one and hopefully, no children.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now