Party Ideas for 11 year old boys in Bath

(6 Posts)
onethatgotaway Sun 09-Oct-11 18:13:23

My son has recently moved schools and I'd like to have a birthday party where he can invite quite a few of the children in his new class, but would like something quite original/ and or sporty in or close to Bath. Has anyone got any good suggestions?

kellestar Sun 09-Oct-11 20:11:30

The only thing I can think of is Karting in Hullavington but it's usually quite pricey for a big group of kids.

Inflatable Fun at BoA leisure centre is usually good, but whether he'd feel too grown up for that. They might offer it in Bath, but not too sure. Ma and Pa used to organise our parties there and go for a bag of chips afterwards.

onethatgotaway Mon 10-Oct-11 08:59:13

Thanks for the ideas! He would love the karting but just looked and it is a bit too pricey I'm afraid. A good idea for another year when you only want to take a couple of friends though.

RoscoPColtrane Mon 10-Oct-11 09:04:25

You can hire the pool at Culverhay School for a party, you get a room to have food in afterwards which you have to provide yourself I think it's about £100 sole use of the pool plus inflateables/lifeguards etc, or they do sports parties there too

flicktheswitch Tue 18-Oct-11 12:54:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MogTheForgetfulCat Thu 20-Oct-11 20:57:42

Swainswick Explorers if he's outdoorsy? They do parties (setting up a camp, camp fire, picnic etc.) all year round, regardless of weather. I am thinking of doing it for DS1's next birthday, but can't decide if it's a bit bonkers in Feb... They have lots of feedback on their website www.playingoutdoors.org/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now