Any mums/groups in NW7?

(5 Posts)
Belly123 Sun 14-Oct-07 20:46:57

Hello
I have a 4 month year old & looking for activities in Mill Hill (NW7). We live near Barnet Copthall. Can anyone recommend anything local?
Belly

stpauls Fri 23-Nov-07 20:04:38

It's worth contacting Edgware Birth Centre based at Edgware Community Hospital. They run lots of groups e.g Baby Massage, and that's a good way to get to know other mums.

Good Luck,

Justine

stpauls Fri 23-Nov-07 20:19:26

Hey, I forgot to mention, I'm running a Baby & Child Used Goods Sale on Saturday 15th December from 9.30am - 11.30.
It takes place in St Paul's Church Hall on The Ridgeway in Mill Hill and is a fundraising event for the Pre-School.
Why not pop up, grab some cheap, good condition baby stuff,have a coffee and cake, meet local mum's selling and buying and also chat to Pre-School staff (St Paul's Pre-School takes children from 2yrs 9mnths.)
Hope to see you there.

Justine

AmyThatch Tue 28-Mar-17 14:50:09

Monkey Music is in Mill Hill East Church on a Monday and Tuesday Morning.....great classes and age specific too! The church has a fab café which is great for chatting with the local mums after class.

traintracks Tue 28-Mar-17 22:15:18

This thread is 10 years old......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now