Monken Hadley Primary

(8 Posts)
SENDCo Sat 08-Apr-17 09:22:00

Hello
Has anyone had an experiences of Monken Hadley Primary?
Am considering moving near and is an option school for my 2 year old.

Thanks

Runswithsquirrels Mon 24-Apr-17 18:43:57

No recent knowledge I'm afraid. They have had a new head within the last couple of years and are also searching for a new deputy so I imagine things will change anyway.

SENDCo Mon 24-Apr-17 19:04:55

Ok thank you!! What's the new head like?

Runswithsquirrels Mon 24-Apr-17 19:30:25

I'm afraid I don't know! I only knew the one from a few years back (professionally, not as a parent). Back then it was Ofsted good (and deservedly so) and only didn't get outstanding because they hadn't trimmed a thorny bush!

SENDCo Mon 24-Apr-17 19:47:25

Haha I can cope with a thorny tree :-)
Thanks sounds promising.

Ellis4 Mon 24-Apr-17 23:34:49

I went to visit and did not like it at all. The outdoor space is small and not really properly cordoned off. I personally didn't like the head but you might.
The class are mixed too- e.g mixed year 3/4.
I am sure it works but I just didn't like the school. I didn't even use it as a back up choice.
You need to visit the school but there are better schools in the area if you are moving to be in the area.

FlyingSausage Wed 26-Apr-17 17:10:37

Our ex-next-door neighbours' children go there - they said it was a nice school.

Where did you end up sending your DC, Ellis? We're going to have to start looking for DD soon.

SENDCo Wed 26-Apr-17 19:31:17

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now