Mumsnet HQ have asked for local mumsnetters tips on the best Barnet has to offer - please comment on this thread!

(2 Posts)
BarnetEnfieldEditor Mon 10-Aug-15 23:30:44

OK, people of Barnet, this is your right to reply to the negative Guardian article about where you live!

Mumsnet HQ has asked us to write a piece about the borough of Barnet to be shared nationally .... and we'd love you all to contribute!

So, we are looking for:
‪#‎BestBarnet‬...
* Child-friendly cafés / restaurants / pubs
* Child-free night outs
* Outside spaces
* Hidden gems
* Community venues
* Free visitor attractions
* Days outs
* Places to live
* Places to shop

We'd also love to share any Barnet random ‪#‎facts‬, top local tips and/or local insider knowledge!

Feel free to Like the Mumsnet Barnet facebook page and comment on the relevant thread there, too. We're also on twitter - @MumsnetBarnet

Thank you :-) flowers

BarnetEnfieldEditor Sat 15-Aug-15 23:21:34

Article is written! Awaiting approval and will be included in this week's Mumsnet HQ parenting newsletter. Barnet will be famous, hurrah!

To subscribe to the national mumsnet newsletters and/or the Mumsnet Barnet newsletter to find out about local events, offers and competitions here's what you do:

1) Go to Mumsnet.com, look in 'My Mumsnet' then 'My Account' and select the 'Newsletters' tab. To receive national newsletters, tick the relevant box/es. To receive your local newsletter, make sure Mumsnet Local is ticked.

2) Then, on our Mumsnet Barnet website, go to the 'My Sites' button at the top and select Barnet as your home site.

(You need to be in the desktop version to do this. In the mobile version, go to the bottom of the page and use the 'go to desktop version' button.)

Hope helpful! flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now