Any new mum and baby meet-ups in East Finchley?

(4 Posts)
saveoursouls Mon 15-Jun-15 13:42:07

My sis as just moved there and is very new to the area and to being a mum. She doesn't know anything about local stuff going on in her area and would love to meet some local parents for a coffee/walk/picnic/chat/whatever! She's a bit snowed under with unpacking, trying to sort out her new place and her 5 week old, hence why I'm writing this for her smile. Thanks x

BarnetEnfieldEditor Thu 18-Jun-15 20:49:13

Hi saveoursouls, welcome to Mumsnet Barnet and how lovely of you to post for you sister. I hope someone comes along soon to say hi. We've had a flurry of people joining our meet ups boards so hopefully you won't have to wait too long!

Goatymum Sun 21-Jun-15 18:07:42

East Finchley is a great family area. There should be NCT teas for new mums (I am still in touch with 2 mums from this 13 years later!). If she gets the local community Archer paper delivered there are contact details in there. Also loads of baby music classes too.

BarnetEnfieldEditor Tue 23-Jun-15 15:10:04

Thanks for replying Goatymum. Yes the NCT has listed on here, I think (I will check). Mumsnet Local has also tried to encourage mums to become Mumsnet meet-up co-ordinators, and if anyone is interested please do let me know.

Do feel free to click on whatson/classes on the website menu bar for details of lots and lots of classes suitable for children of all ages (and there are some for grown ups, too!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now