Affordable Music Lessons

(1 Post)
StephFordMusic Thu 08-Jan-15 03:06:38

Hi there mums (and dads) of Barnet,
My name is Ellie and I run a music school in Edgware.

There seems to be some confusion regarding the education process when it comes to private music lessons. Some teachers are charging the going rate (in Barnet its about £40-50) but are they providing the necessary service and giving the advice expected from a teacher? Are they insured? Have they got a DBS check?

We help build confidence... We develop and nurture creativity... Most importantly, we do this in a enjoyable way! We aid your child's cognitive development and enhance their musical skills through a mixture of teamwork and independent learning. All our experienced, talented and empathetic teachers are DBS checked with some who have also taken the NSPCC Child Protection course. By mid-2015 all our teachers will have taken this course as they ALL have a passion for providing high quality music education in a safe environment.

We want our students to still receive that individual focused training therefore our classes are capped at a maximum of 8 per class (12 for Vocal Training). We currently offer:

*Guitar
*Violin
*Piano/Keyboard
*Vocal Training (Singing)

With other instruments and drama (through LAMDA) in the pipeline. Classes from just £15 per session (70mins)!

Many FAQs ranging from buying an instrument to practising to exam boards are answered on our site: www.stephfordmusic.com/faqs and you will also find our contact details there. You may have other queries so please remember I'm here to help. Any questions and/or if you are interested in starting lessons for your little ones, please get in touch. We offer sibling discounts and other reward schemes.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now