Dance-Fit

(1 Post)
651493Hel Tue 25-Nov-14 10:21:23

Dance Fit! a street dance-based keep fit class run by former C4 T4 twins and professionally-trained dancers, Helen & Sharron Lakin.
Keep fit while learning to dance!
A street dance based class for Grown ups & their children!
As a parent I can't bear the thought of spending my Weekends driving & waiting for my children to finish classes or training. This is why Dance Fit is a fun way to keep fit & learn dance routines with your children aged 4 up to teens, so no more sat outside waiting, come & we can all have fun together learning to Dance!
You may surprise your kids on how cool a mover you are!!
And of course if you don't have children you can come alone to concentrate on yourself!
About Me:
My name is Helen Riezzo & I have 2 young Daughters. I trained as a dancer from the age of 6 in all aspects of dance, ballet, tap, jazz, commercial & street/ hip hop
I have worked as a professional dancer for 20 years along with my twin sister Sharron who will assist me in my classes. I have been very lucky to work with some amazing artists & choreographers, my past work includes, Cirque du Solei, artists such as Kayne West, Enrique Inglesias, Back Street Boys, Robbie Williams.
Comedy- small potatoes
Tours: radio 1 road show, Heart FM Roadshow, Could it be magic, Chicago, t4 on the beach.
I've appeared in various panto's, pop videos, films, commercials & also a weekly slot on channel 4's T4 as the T4 Twins.

So join me Saturday At 12:30 -1.30pm. First taster class is FREE
To be held at Wilton Road Church, please forward this to who ever you feel would enjoy this class & email me before hand at lakinhelen@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dance-Fit/1559430237611811
I look forward to seeing you!!

Wilton Community Church
Wilton Road
Muswell Hill
London N10 1LT

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now