Opinions on Lavendale and Mace Montessori Finchley Nurseries

(7 Posts)
happymamma1 Sat 18-Oct-14 21:53:08

Hello

I am new to the forum and I'll appreciate any input: we're deciding between these two nurseries, Lavendale Montessori and Mace Montessori in Finchley. We've been to see them but I can't find any reviews from parents who have or had their children in one of the two. We need to decide soon!! Please help smile

Thank you!!

msmistry Mon 24-Nov-14 13:01:18

HI

Not sure if this is too late, but my son goes to Lavendale and has been there for the past two years. I love it, and more importantly so does my son.
They are great at dealing with children with allergies and work with you to ensure they are not excluded from activities because of their allergies. My son will be one of the youngest in the year once he starts school, but Lavendale have been great at getting him to progress on phonics, pencil control, first steps for reading and maths.
There are things that could be better e.g. variety of tea time meals, but overall I would recommend it

LocalEditorBarnet Mon 24-Nov-14 14:32:08

Hi msmistry, thanks for responding to happymamma1.

In time I hope these boards become really busy and even more helpful!

Ed.

milkymouse Thu 11-Dec-14 00:20:30

I am not sure if OP still looking for an answer, but my LO went to Lavendale couple of years ago. They were great and taught a lot of practical things that helped my LO to be independent. If I had to put my toddler to nursery now, I wouldn't look elsewhere. Hope that helps xx

LocalEditorBarnet Thu 11-Dec-14 10:06:57

milkymouse, thank you for responding. Hopefully the OP will see your reply, and do feel free to come back OP and let us know how you get on.

All the very best
Ed.

happymamma1 Thu 11-Dec-14 11:21:55

Thank you indeed for taking the time to reply.
This thread has been helpful for me, I also had a couple of PM. I will post more when I need advice! smile

LocalEditorBarnet Thu 11-Dec-14 23:48:10

Great that the thread helped you, happymamma1.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now