Girls football classes

(5 Posts)
TamaraIsaacs Sun 14-Sep-14 17:23:07

I live in Finchley and my daughter aged 8 (nearly 9) is very keen to find a girls football class, preferably on a Sunday morning. She would like a team too but just a class or training would do. Any ideas?

BOY131 Mon 15-Sep-14 23:08:07

Where are you about in Finchley?

The football training place in Copthall, Mill Hill are full of girls playing football on Sat.

cityangel Fri 26-Sep-14 12:27:43

This is a mixed class on Sunday afternoons
www.ministry-of-football.com/north-london/

SelkieSwimSchool Wed 12-Nov-14 14:32:01

I can highly recommend Non Stop Action, I believe they do girls football training on a Wednesday at St Michaels Grammar School in North Finchley. Contact 020 8446 0006 or info@nonstopaction.co.uk.
My boys have attended their football sessions from an early age and the coaches are fantastic, very attentive, encouraging and professional. Good Luck x

sybil67 Thu 13-Nov-14 22:55:40

Hi there, I run the Adam Clifft Soccer School and we run indoor football coaching for boys and girls on Saturday mornings at Friern Barnet SChool between 9am - midday depending on age. It costs £90 for the 12 week term and the children each receive a trophy and medal at the end of the term. We are currently taking booking for the January 2015 term. If you would like more information please get in touch. Emma 07956 276606

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now