Welcome newbies!

(4 Posts)
LocalEditorBarnet Tue 12-Aug-14 12:01:45

Hi everyone

Welcome to all the new visitors to these pages!

If you've lurked on these pages for a while, but not posted, why not introduce yourself here? Do feel free to give any feedback on what you'd like to see here, or start a new thread selling any unwanted baby or toddler items. Or why not add a listing for a local class or event, and give a review?

And don't forget we're on twitter @MumsnetBarnet and on fb, too - just search Mumsnet Barnet and like our page to receive all the updates :-)

LocalEditorBarnet Sat 16-Aug-14 14:08:26

OK, I'll kick off! ;)

I'm in my forties, mum to two little girls and live in Muswell Hill N10. Originally from Wilts, I've lived in London for about 16 years.

I used to be the Campaigns and then Brand Manager for Macmillan Cancer Support, but went freelance shortly after going back to work after my first child. The commute was too long and the job not really doable P/T!

Over to you ... smile

AussieMum71 Fri 05-Sep-14 18:08:37

Hi there

I'm also in my forties and have a boy and a girl living in Golders Green. We moved here from Australia about 4 months ago and are still finding out way!

I'm a stay at home mum at the moment to keep everything running on an even keel but haven't ruled out some part time work later down the track.

Cheers

professorofpaediatrics Sat 20-Dec-14 19:11:47

hi there I have lived in N2 for many years and just wanted to say hi! I am aFather of three the eldest of which moved here when she was 3 and is now 22 . The other two are aged 14 and 16.
When not being a busy Dad I work as a consultant paediatrician at Highgate Hospital ( and elsewhere)
And thus find mumsnet quite insightful.
Best
www.londonpaediatrician.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now