New Primary School Opening in Barnet 2014

(3 Posts)
MPABarnet Tue 17-Dec-13 13:24:00

Dear Parents,

Is your child born between 1 September 2009 and 31 August 2010? Looking to start primary school in September 2014? You live in the London Borough of Barnet? Then please do read on!

The Marco Polo Academy will open in Barnet, North London, in September 2014, under Free Schools programme. The school will be a unique blend of the Eastern attitude to leaning and Western approach to teaching that will be characterised by high aspirations and high achievement for all pupils. It will also incorporate the best of internationally recognised and research based innovation teaching techniques. Applications are now open and can be found on our website: www.themarcopoloacademy.co.uk/admissions/

When applying to Marco Polo Academy, this does not affect your already chosen 6 primary school choices. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on info@marcopoloacademy.org

balraj2007 Sun 16-Feb-14 17:26:56

looking to change primary school,does anyone know about hendon prep or st martins in mill hill?

SapnaBb Thu 20-Feb-14 14:02:20

Hi Balraj

My daughter starts nursery there in September this year and we really like it. Decision was based on feedback from friends whose son went there for a short time but really thrived, its near home and generally really like it. Lst Ofsted was in 2010, but I have asked for any later insepction which I'm happy to share with you once I get them
Worth a look around .....

Sapna

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now