Mother & Toddler groups in North Finchley

(5 Posts)
Geelood Sun 24-Jul-11 15:32:05

Hi I have moved into north finchley with an 18 month old and a 11 week old would be grateful if anyone could let me know of mother and toddler or play groups. Appreciate any information or recommendations for things to do.

Thanks

MissPenteuth Thu 04-Aug-11 09:12:45

Hi, I have a 17mo and live in North Finchley. I used to take DD to Baby Rhyme Time at the library (near Sainsburys) on Wednesdays at 2.15 and 3.15, but I think it's only on in term-time.

There's also a small soft play area in the cafe at the Arts Depot on Tally Ho Corner. It's just a small square but enough for toddlers to roll about a bit, and the cafe serves food and drinks from 11am-2pm.

There are two parks nearby: Swan Lane open space, between Woodside Lane and Swan Lane, and Friary Park, between Torrington Park and Friary Lane. Both have play areas and cafes.

Coppetts Wood Children's Centre has a few things as well, but it's a bit of a walk from North Finchley.

Geelood Thu 04-Aug-11 11:02:07

thank you for all the information thats great. will check those out. Thanks again

MissPenteuth Thu 25-Aug-11 13:13:56

How are you getting on? Managing with a baby and a toddler must be hard work (I struggle with just a toddler at times!), I hope you've managed to find some things to do.

Geelood Tue 30-Aug-11 15:50:24

Hi Getting used of it all very new. I go to Friary park most days and starting a class next week and will also bring her to the library classes. I dont really know any mothers yet hopefully when I start the class etc. Not sure if you are working but do you want to meet up in the park some day for a coffee? No worroes if not. Take Care.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now