things to do in North Finchley

(4 Posts)
Geelood Tue 12-Jul-11 11:11:08

Hi

I have just moved to UK to North finchley and have a 9 week and 18 Month old can anyone recommend local groups for my toddler or local activities? Really appreciate any information. Thanks.

MargeryDaw Mon 12-Sep-11 19:58:29

Hi, I've just seen your message in Barnet local talk. You might already know about it but there is a soft play area in the Arts Depot, which is a great place to meet other mums as there are always mums there with their children. The local NCT group also meets there on alternate Wednesdays - it's worth going on the NCT website to get the coordinator's email address to be included on their mail outs

HappyMa3 Fri 30-Sep-11 21:34:22

Hi there, there's also the 123 Club which meets on a Tuesday (morning or afternoon) in Stephens Memorial Hall run by Christchurch which is opposite Homebase. There also used to be stuff going on at the Library in North Finchley in the Sure Start Centre upstairs which is great for tiny ones. Hope you find somewhere smile.

hwjm1945 Tue 18-Oct-11 20:25:38

GREAT PLAYGROUP, LIOTTLE MONKEYS, TUES AND WED AM IN CHURCH HALL ON BALLARD SLANE OP VICTORIA PARK

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now