Nanny available from November

(2 Posts)
pecanpie Wed 18-May-11 07:40:37

If everything goes to plan, I will be having a baby in November and won't need a nanny for a good 9 months to a year.
She's young, English, my kids adore her (my little one runss to the door as soon as she hears she's arrived in the morning) and she adores them - in my opinion, the most important things!
She drives so great for taking the kids out to the park, classes you may have booked etc.
If you're like me, you're probably thinking of childcare arrangements well in advance, so I thought it was worth posting now. I really want to help her to find work because despite mums going off on maternity leave is a hazard of the job, I hate to think of the uncertainty of it all for her.
She's OFSTED registered and registration will still be valid in November, she's fully CRB checked and has a valid first aid certificate and nanny insurance is up to date.
Please be in touch if you see this message between now and October 2011!

browniepoints Mon 11-Jul-11 21:30:37

Hi there. Not sure if you're sorted but your situation could be perfect for us as I'm needing a nanny for about a year. Only problem is that I need someone to start in September. We're based in Finchley N3 and I have a 4 yr old and an 18 month old. Are you near and would you be interested in doing a share at all? I'm looking for 4 days a week but could do 3 and a half if that is better.... Let me know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now