Nature classes

(2 Posts)
bluebell0608 Thu 11-Jun-09 21:48:43

Would you be interested in taking your under 5s along to regular nature sessions?

A new education company is setting up in the north east offering families with nursery aged children the opportunity to have fun exploring the great outdoors.

Each series would last half a school term and would take place in an easily accessible woodland or natural area. Each session would last 90 minutes and would include an expedition through the area as well as nature activities. Clambering over logs, climbing small boulders and running down gentle slopes would positively be encouraged! Sessions would go ahead come rain or shine and parents would stay to join in on the fun.

Charge £6 per session (£30 for the series, depending on school term length)

Is this something you would be interested in? I?d love to hear your comments ? what day of the week and times would suit you etc.

scotsmum1978 Sun 02-Aug-09 15:56:09

I think it is a good idea, I think 90 mins probably too long for my preschooler to stay interested in tho and I think £6 is a bit steep for an outdoor activity that we could do ourselves, obviously if there are resources included or indoor part to the session or snack included then that would explain the cost.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now