Night out

(8 Posts)
AtheneNoctua Wed 03-Jun-09 09:33:06

Does anyone fancy meeting up for a girl;y night out in Aberdeen? I live in London but work up here sometimes. Currently I tend to come up Tues-Fri, and I'm getting rather bored with sitting in restaurants and hotel rooms alone.

So if you fancy getting for a meal or drinks, sign up here:

AtheneNoctua

AtheneNoctua Wed 03-Jun-09 17:05:29

bump

deste Sun 14-Jun-09 22:53:52

AN did not see your message till tonight. Where about are you staying in Aberdeen? What kind of things are you interested in?. I remember you saying you run. I know there is a running group up at Hazlehead on a Tuesday evening for a couple of hours, £2.00, organised by a personal trainer. Usually these groups are quite sociable and good for nights out etc. I could get more info for you if you like. I think I am probably a bit older than you but you are welcome to come and visit for a coffee some evening if you are really bored.

AtheneNoctua Wed 24-Jun-09 18:57:50

I am just off Union Street. Would love to meet other people who work in the oil industry, but realising that may be a tall order, I'd be happy just to get out of theis bloody hotel room.

Oh well, I guess I get more work done with nothing else to do.

I was suppose to go out tonigh but friend cancelled last minute on account of a sick horse. sad

I do like to run, but Tuesdays are not very good because I get up at the crack of dawn on Tuesdays to come up here so Tuesday nights are reserved for an early bedtime.

deste Thu 25-Jun-09 20:50:41

I think they run on a Thursday night as well.

AtheneNoctua Fri 26-Jun-09 13:20:57

Is there a link or somwhere I can find info? I'm not sure if I'm up for it as I'm not a really serious runner. More like a few miles at a time. So , if I find myself in the midst of a bunch or marathoners I think I might feel like a big fat cow and go home in shame.

deste Fri 26-Jun-09 21:30:53

Hi Athena as far as I know it is multi-level, btw you can run further than I can, a few miles, I wish, more like a few hundred yards. I will try and get more info but it will be next week.

AtheneNoctua Fri 26-Jun-09 23:56:38

Thanks. I'm not up next week anyway, but will be the following one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now