French Speakers in ELLON, INVERURIE AND PETERHEAD???

(2 Posts)
maeggee Sun 20-Nov-11 18:36:54

HI JENNY OR CHRISTINE
I live in oldmeldrum and am a translator and interpreter by trade , have not worked for the last 3 years as I have girls going to school in aberdeen but would be interested in the offers, my main language is french but I translate into english ,spanish and mandarin.Would be lovely to teach french to kids they are like sponges.
Regards
Maggie

MalaHenry Thu 05-Aug-10 15:40:10

Sorry for posting here, however I am really hoping that a local Mumsnetter from the INVERURIE,ELLON AND PETERHEAD areas sees this and are interested. Please read:

La Jolie Ronde French for Children are looking for a fluent French Speaker to take over established classes teaching children aged 3-11 years old. There are currently 3 areas where the local Licensee has unfortunately had to give up her classes therefore we are simply looking for a replacement to take over them. Here's a little more information on the classes for each area:

PETERHEAD
Wedn - 3.20pm - 3.50pm
Wedn - 4.30pm - 5.00pm
Thurs - 4.30pm - 5.00pm
Friday - 3.30 - 4.00pm
Friday - 4.05pm - 4.35pm
Friday - 4.40pm - 5.10pm

INVERURIE
Classe are on Mondays at:
* 1.30pm - 2pm
* 3.10pm - 3.40pm
* 3.50pm - 4.20pm

ELLON
* Wednesday 3.30pm - 4.50pm
* Thursday 3.30pm - 5.15pm

The successful candidate for any of these areas will:

• Be a UK resident
• Fluent French Speaker
• Have some teaching experience but teaching qualification not required as full training will be given in the La Jolie Ronde methodology
• Be a car owner
• Be accessible to the area
• Be able to give at least 12 months’ commitment
• Must be available immediately to start teaching as soon as possible

We offer:

o Fantastic earnings potential
o Genuinely established classes
o Flexible hours
o Full support
o All teaching materials provided.

Interested? Then please contact us now:

Telephone 01949 839715 - select option 2 (Ask for Jenny or Christine)
Email: info@lajolieronde.co.uk

www.lajolieronde.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now