Talk

Advanced search

Any new mums living in Southampton?

(16 Posts)
Gemma8Katie Tue 16-Mar-10 20:40:47

Hi Guys

My name is Gemma and i am mum to 4 month old Katie who is an absolute angel

I am looking to make some new friends with children around the same age to meet up with for coffee/ chats etc

Look forward to hearing from you

Gemma and Katie

ChutesTooNarrow Thu 18-Mar-10 17:19:53

Hi Gemma, whereabouts in Southampton are you? 6 month old DS and I live in St Denys.

Gemma8Katie Thu 18-Mar-10 17:58:23

Hi, thanks for the reply, I live in Shirley but drive so can get out and about.

ChutesTooNarrow Sat 20-Mar-10 11:29:30

Oh fab, quite near. I can drive as well although, helpfully, car currently not starting.

E-mail the411k@hotmail.com if you want to meet up (and don't get any better offers smile). I need inducting to the world of coffee shops, was thinking earlier that previous to baby if I wanted to hang out somewhere I just went to the pub!

GladioliBuckets Thu 15-Apr-10 22:52:00

Hi ladies, check out my listing for a Saturday morning coffee morning on 24th April. Ideal place to meet up :-)

Catherine66 Wed 05-May-10 11:21:07

Hi Gemma,

I've just joined and would love to meet new mums in the area. I have 4 month old boys called Henry and George and live in Highfield, near Portswood High Street.

Catherine x

LovingItLive Tue 11-May-10 16:47:22

Hi Everyone!

I Am 6 Months Pregnant And Would Love To Meet Other Mums In Southampton, I Live In Bitterne. You Can Email Me At emmax1x1@hotmail.co.uk

Emma.x

BabyBrandon Tue 24-Aug-10 17:03:15

Hi ladies, why not dust off the trainers and bring buggy and baby down to Royal Victoria Country Park on a Thursday afternoon at 2pm for a FREE buggy walk. It's a great way to meet other mum whilst burning a few calories

oliveoil10 Thu 09-Sep-10 09:55:57

is that buggy walk every week - not due till november but looking to get out and about asap to meet other new mums x

candy64 Mon 14-Mar-11 19:51:38

hi all my name is claire, 27 i have 3 boys 8, 3 and 2 i live in woolston and would love to meet other local mums, not many of my friends have children so would love a good friend to share similar intrests, can mail me at clairesouthampton@hotmail.com hope to hear from some mums soon

lindsxx Wed 23-Mar-11 11:06:08

Hiya, Im lindsay 27, and I have an 8 year old daughter called Megan, we live in Shirley and Im always looking to make new friends..

So drop me a message xx

TheSkiingGardener Wed 13-Apr-11 10:22:48

If anyone is interested a few of us Mums meet up in Ocean Village on a Wednesday for coffee in Mocha Marina, near the Tesco.

We meet about 2 and leave when the DC's or talking have worn us out.

We have a "the more the merrier" attitude so we'd love anyone to join us.

tangerinequeen85 Thu 12-May-11 22:06:38

Hi there, I'm looking to meet other mums in Southampton with babies of a similiar age to my little girl of 4 months! Currently living in town but moving to St.denys soon, please leave msg if interested in meeting for a coffee,chitchat,possible glass of vino when all babies are tucked in lol !

Joggingqueen Sun 22-May-11 16:23:24

Hello Southampton Mummies!

Anyone from the area looking for a Nanny? Im being made redundant in July and will need a 3 day position (flex) from beginning of August.

I am qualified, have 7 years exp, have paediactric first aid, am Ofstead registered, valid CRB, own car and clean driving license.

Please reply or PM me if your looking for a Nanny or would like to know more.

Kind regards. smile

SilkStalkings Wed 01-Jun-11 08:53:43

Tangerinequeen Check out the local NCT branch - they do loads of social stuff.

denise77 Mon 13-Jun-11 20:16:39

Helllo Mummies I do coffee and cards events if anyones interested in hosting a coffee and cards morning/afternoon with other mummies and babies. Free gift or 25% off your order email sheh22@hotmail.com for more details.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: