Talk

Advanced search

New to Eastbourne and keen to meet mums!

(58 Posts)
SarahinEastbourne Tue 09-Mar-10 10:03:28

I'm a mum to a toddler (boy) and pregnant with my second (girl) - due in June. I recently moved to Eastbourne from London and would be keen to meet other local mums / mums-to-be.

I was previously working in PR in London, but hubbie decided we should buy a guesthouse by the seaside, so here we are! So far loving it, but would like to know a few more people...

Natsfacea Tue 24-Jun-14 15:02:40

P's. I have been contacted by another 2 mums on another site, so the group is growing! Please send me your email if you can and ill keep you posted on events X

bexleigh Fri 18-Jul-14 10:36:27

Hi there Eastbourne mums!

I'm a new mum living in Polegate, with a 7 week old baby boy - we don't know many people yet as we only moved here in January. Before that we lived in Burgess Hill and Brighton.

I'd love to have other mums to meet up with for coffees, cake, trips to the park, strolls around town etc. cake

Please get in touch if you'd be interested in meeting up smile

kobrown43 Fri 18-Jul-14 17:37:12

Hi there

I was just wondering if anyone still logs on to this thread? I'm going to be moving to Eastbourne (Meads Village) from London in a couple of weeks and it would be great to catch up with any other mums as I don't know anyone in the area.
I've got a little girl who is nearly 1.
Also would be great if anyone can let me know if there are any good toddler classes that they recommend.
Did the WI type group ever get set up MummyLambo?
Kim

Lottiegal Tue 12-Aug-14 09:35:01

Just wondered if any of you are meeting up regularly?

Natsfacea Tue 09-Sep-14 10:20:50

Yes we gave managed a few meet ups. And it has been very nice esp with the sun shining!
I don't often check this thread however all mums are welcome to join our meet ups. The more the merrier.
Anyone interested email
natalie.bembridge@yahoo.co.uk
See you all soon!!!

user1476967992 Thu 20-Oct-16 14:15:50

Hi there,
32 year old single mum with an 8 year old son looking to meet new friends locally-We moved to Eastbourne from London and have found it quite difficult to meet people.
Hopefully there are people in a similar situation as me,if there is i would love to hear from you smile
Fingers crossed,
Cate.

facepainterwatford Sun 06-Nov-16 19:51:18

Hi there please get in touch cate just moved here myself don't know a sole would love to meet up

nicolei Mon 23-Jan-17 10:22:24

Hi, we have to move over from London to somewhere close to Brighton for DH work. We can not afford Brighton + we want some quiet time so we are currently looking at houses in Eastbourne.
I'm quite worried about school places. DD2 is starting Reception in September, DD1 is year 8. At the moment they are both in good nursery school/secondary in London and I really hate disrupting them. Both are arty/musical - DD1 a music scholar, DD2 starting to play piano.
What schools would you recommend?

Many thanks!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »